Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the Daddy Tip #5

Today's Daddy Tip is sort of a no brainer but I didn't think about it and you probably didn't either. While being bitten on the finger due to baby Orajel's need to come in direct contact with erupting gums, I noticed something icky. And no, it was not that I should find some other way besides sticking my dirty finger in my daughter's mouth to apply the Orajel. I noticed that the inside of her mouth was ragged. Both me and my wife had noticed the snaggly-ness of our daughter's teeth but neither of us thought to check the inside of her mouth. She had, and has, been biting the inside of her cheeks while sleeping and as a result was waking up...a lot. So when you too have to deal with erupty-ness of snaggly-ness(that's Latin) make sure you check the inside of your kids mouth for holey gum's. Or they might just chew all the way through their cheeks and have a mouth on the side. And then everyone will know what a bad parent you are. And your kid will hate you. Forever. Or at least everytime they try to eat and food comes out their sidemouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment