Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

The end of the year is here and I'm finishing it the same way that it started: On midnights. Tonight is my last night of this week and then, on Monday night, I'll be back for more. I guess next year is beginning the same way this one did. The house is quiet now as wife took daughter (and dog) to PIT for the overnight festivities. And also to avoid the Pb rain that seems to fall on New Year's and July fourth in predominately black neighborhoods. Oddly enough, no one shoots off for Juneteenth. Sad what people don't know. But enough of the negativism (for now, anyway). Here's hoping that you and yours remain safe throughout 2010 and that everything you could hope for comes to fruition. And now, enough talk of fruit, I'm going to go make some cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment