Monday, January 11, 2010

Shameless Self Plugs 'R' Us

My stove keeps catching on fire. That is slightly problematic because I'm trying to use the stove. And fire can kill you. Lucky for me I have today off from work so if I need to hit up an ER, I don't have to use any sick time. Even though I have not done anything to furthur the survival of the human species today, I've been pretty busy. I've been working on knocking out at least one of my New Year's resolutions. No, it isn't the 'lose 50 lbs' one. I told you, pacing. No, I've been working on the uploading of Kindle tales. According to the digital text platform dashboard I probably won't see an Amazon.com entry for myself for at least 48 hrs. I suppose I can wait. I know you're giddy with anticipation though, I can see your tail wagging. So, here's my pitch (for today). My name is Nakia Johnson (I did not write Uptempo) and the three story collection is called A Bump in the Night. If you know how awesome a Kindle is (read: own one) then help me be famous and buy my stories. It'll only cost you $1.50 'cause I'm a cheap date and you will be supporting a worthy charity aka Nakia Johnson. I'm hoping to get some more stories up eventually so if you want to check back periodically you might get lucky. To get you in the spirit I've posted a pretty holiday picture of what is commonly referred to in the springtime (if you are standing in my basement) as "floodwaters." And now I've got to go, as my beans seem to be inflamed...

No comments:

Post a Comment