Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Because I'm a Ranger, Duh!

It seems as if I've gotten away from the Daddy stuff lately. Well, "It's an illusion!" I'm still totally aware of the fact that I have a daughter. Believe me, wife makes sure I don't forget. Anyway, I realize that a plea for camping money has no place in a daycare4dads. So, I'm moving the camping stuff. Yes, that is correct, sir. Now you can head on over to thelostranger.blogspot.com and scoff at my attempts to get out. Like I mentioned before, I'm planning a trip for June but I am a camping virgin so I'm hoping for some laughs, and some learning. But not death. Death is never funny. Unless it's that SpongeBob episode where he pretends to drown when he splits his pants. 60% of the time that one kills me everytime! Woo, yeah. So if you want to hang around the day care, feel free. I'm still gonna hit chu up wit dope-ness on this page. And if you want to know what it's like to get eaten by a black bear well, follow me on over to thelostranger. I swear I know where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment