Friday, January 23, 2009

Based on a true story...

I'm enjoying a brief reprieve from midnights, at least for this week. And apparently while I've been sleeping I've been missing out on all the baby-raising fun. My first midnight week wasn't too bad. Just working and sleeping. Then the second week hit. My daughter decided to get the party started right by spending most of Monday afternoon puking. If you've never experienced my daughters puke, go rent The Exorcist. The vomiting prompted a trip to the ER at four in the morning for my wife and daughter while I was at work. This ER visit involved the equation: 500ml IV drip/60ml per hour = a long-ass ER visit. The ER visit was then followed by an event that shall hereafter be referred to as Armageddon. If you've never experienced Armageddon here's what you do: Get yourself a LARGE banana milkshake and a banana-nut muffin. Crumble the muffin into small pieces and mix it thoroughly into the milkshake. Take this mixture, heat it to 102.6 degrees and pour it into your pants. Repeat ad infinitum. People keep asking my wife and I when are we going to have another kid. Come closer so I can kick you in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment