Thursday, November 20, 2008

Goin' slimmin'

First a little back-story:
My daughter does this thing with her arms when she's pissed at you. She'll sit with her legs spread for stability and rapidly swing her arms up and down. It usually results in her falling backwards with her legs up in the air and her head hitting the floor.
Now some middle-story:
I had this dog. A border collie/black lab mix. Best dog ever. In my opinion(cause I'm a professional) this type of dog should be recognized as a breed. They're super smart, they love the outdoors, have great stamina and they don't herd. They're also everywhere; I might not know you but even you have seen at least one. Anyway, one day hiking with my dog, I came upon a small pond. I had always wondered why he never went in water so I decided to see what was up. I picked him up, walked over to the pond and tossed him in. He almost drowned. And he wouldn't go in water after that, either. I later found out that that is the wrong way to introduce your dog to water.
Now some now-story:
My wife: Isn't it weird that Ruby doesn't sit down in the bathtub anymore?
Me: Yeah...Weird. Maybe because she likes standing on her own so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment