Saturday, July 11, 2009

I (heart) Nachos!

For those of you that know me well, you know that I exist on a "man-llowance"; After taxes (local, state, federal, wife and daughter), I bring home seventy dollars every two weeks that I can use to buy myself something pretty, delicious or literary. That being said, I'm in danger of starving to death. Granted, I have a case of Cafe du Monde coffee and chicory but I can't really eat that. Well, I could, but, like the last time I did, it won't be pretty. My real issue comes from my wife thinking I'm an adult. And leaving me home alone. With nacho money. So, in the house right now is a lot of nacho beef, a bag of ruffles, a bag of tortilla chips, a container of Pierre's Moose Track's and a six pack of Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier. It's saturday and my wife won't get back until tuesday. I'm doomed. My nachos cost me fifty bucks and my Jeep needs gas. I may be either walking or showing up on your doorstep, so be prepared. Coincidentally, my wife went to PIT to visit my 'rents. She's going to go see Les Miserables while she's there. Little does she know the misery in store for her when she returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment