Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good thing I have an HDTV

I have different priorities in my life right now, like trying to move out of Collinwood and saving up for a Gilmour Academy education for my daughter, so cable TV is not too high up on my list of "needs." At least that's what my wife says. Although I do enjoy the occasional TV show, I can live without TV if I need to. Or so I thought. I'm in law enforcement, so anything that can improve the way I communicate with a dispatcher is awesome. Until this morning and the official first day of DTV. Yeah, I just finished doing a channel scan and I'm kinda not impressed with the results. Three digital channels(four if you count Univision) and more useless analog channels than I would like to know exist in the world. I just did a quick flip-through but I swear one of the analog channels was running an info-mercial for the Wunder-Boner. Maybe when my wife sees there will be no TV in our immediate future she'll let me get a PS3. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment