Thursday, April 30, 2009

On the Daddy Tip #7

I went back into the blogspot dashboard to just check out some old posts that I had and had not posted and I realized that I was cheating all of my faithful readers out there. If you've been paying attention, you may have noticed that I have trouble counting to eight. So, here's number seven: Don't put a bottle in your kid's crib at bedtime and (do) brush your kid's teeth! I don't want to hear about how your three year old needs oral surgery because you think it's easier to just leave the bottle of purple kool-aid in the crib so you don't have to get up every two hours. No, wait. That's not really the tip. There's just this Guy I work with...don't even get me started! The real tip is this: Crest Spin Brush. "Research shows that kids brush 38% longer with Spin Brush..." Well, folks, Research is right. There is no more squirming, no more fighting, no more kicking and no more "I'll hold her arms." I've told my dentist, I've told the pediatrician and now I'm telling you. You lucky bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment