Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where You From?

So, remember how I've been whining about how you should buy my book and make me famous (what are you waiting for btw?) and I said I have a girl's name? That's not totally true. The truth is my name is Native American. It means "The son of the chief." At least according to a TV show from 1974 it does. Yeah, that's right, I was named after a TV show. But at least I have a theme. And one person on You Tube has it uploaded. So here you go:



Awesome right? Until you realize that Kronk also has a theme:



And you know what? I kinda like his better...NOT! It doesn't get any better than kicking ass and taking names and apparently, when I was a very, very, very little person, someone whom I was named after did, which makes me down by law. Cause he was a deputy.

No comments:

Post a Comment